Spring is HERE! Yes, I am yelling at you because I am quite excited about this season. The conditions are perfect for portraits! The lighting is lovely, the weather is warm but with a slight breeze ( great for those “wind in the hair” images) , the flowers are blooming, and wardrobes are going through a color revival! In celebration of Spring, I wanted to share my top 5 trends for the upcoming season.
1. Gingham: It’s playful and sophisticated at the same time!
2. The Kimono Trench: It’s light and airy way to make a statement!
3. Yellow: It’s bold, yes. But done the right way, it’s color perfection!
4. Culottes: Ok! Disclaimer: I never thought these would make a come-back but I stand corrected. (And the new styles are pretty adorable!)
5. Black and White: Do you have color commitment issues? This classic palette is just right!
I hope you enjoyed this little fashion post! I am currently booking Spring 2015 and Summer sessions for the Class of 2016!
Booking and Inquiries: email@example.com